Monday 19 November 2012

Christmas Squares

Well, what a busy weekend with the 24 hour scramble! Thank you to everyone for all the lovely comments on my blog and Flickr account. A big welcome to my new followers on the blog and twitter! I was a bit tired after participating in 6 scrambles and hosting one myself. I cleaned up my Craft desk and floor yesterday and did not make any more cards....... Well, you can't keep me away for very long. I wanted to submit a card to the Moxie Fab World Square Punch challenge. I do not have a square punch but used a square die from the Spellbinders Nestabilities set instead. I have done a square punch challenge before when I didn't have any dies, it is damn hard to card a small square with the equipment I have! Here is my card - my tally is now 23 Christmas cards, Yay!!


Ingredients:
Cardstock - Via Vellum Kraft, Red textured card, Brown card
Paper - Kaisercraft Turtle Dove 6x6
Stamp - Tim Holtz Christmas Carol
Dies - Spellbinders Nestabilities Squares, MFT DieNamics Numbers
Ink - Ranger Archival Jet Black, Tim Holtz Gathered Twigs
Others - Red ribbon, Kaisercraft rhinestone

1 comment:

  1. Cecilia your card is gorgeous! You did an amazing job on this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...