Friday 9 November 2012

Thank You James

I made another A4 sized card to farewell a work colleague. After I assembled the card, I decided to add some stamping to the background strip, so there is a bit of smudging as the overlap needed to be masked off. Anyway, hope no one notices my mistake. I love this new water droplets stamp by Designs by Ryn which I recently received. I was the first one to upload to CAS-ual Fridays' Snips, Snails and Puppy Dog Tails challenge and maybe the last before it closes soon! Thanks for dropping by.


Ingredients:
Cardstock - Neenah Solar White, Black cardstock
Paper - Kaisercraft After Five Collection
Stamps - Hero Arts CL544, Designs by Ryn CM-T3
Ink - Hero Arts Wet Cement, Ranger Archival Jet Black
Dies - Spellbinders Nestabilities
Others - Amy Tangerine Thickers, Hemtique Hemp

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure your co-worker will really appreciate this...love the layout! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous card for your co-worker. So classic! Thanks for joining in the fun this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic guy card! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic guy card! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...