Sunday 30 December 2012

My Favourites for 2012

Here are my top 12 this year! Some of them have won prizes and some had lots of visits or comments on my blog and on Flickr.
i
I made this signing album for my niece's 21st - she loved it!

This card was inspired and re-tweeted by Jennifer McGuire and is my post popular post!
This is an old favourite as it was my first online win on CR84FN!

This was inspired by Shari Carroll


This card was inspired by Kristina Werner and I won $100 worth of washi tape with this card!

Another card inspired by Jennifer Mcguire using distress inks and embossing.

No wins with this card, but I got a lot of visits on my blog!

Christmas card inspired by Online Holiday Card Workshop.

My last Christmas card for the year - made for my Mum!

A Basic Grey win for this card - casing Joy Taylor.

Mother's Day card - got repined the most on Pinterest on the day I posted!
Chinese Wedding Dolls - I made a lot this year, but this one is my favourite!



6 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful row of cards!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Cecelia - my favorite is your blue Season's Greetings! Thanks for sharing these, and Happy New Year 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a GORGEOUS group of cards, Cecilia! I just adore the CR84FN card with the butterfly! I haven't seen it. TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All Lovelies Here!
    Thanks for sharing and a Happy New Year!

    Hugs
    Suze x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cecilia you have been busy. Love your creations and the card for your Mum is my favorite. Love all of them really. Wishing you a Happy New Year sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great mix of beautiful cards

    Hugs
    Lissy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...