Monday 28 January 2013

Happy 18th

We've been invited to an 18th birthday party next weekend and I wanted to use my newest acquisition from Basic Grey's True Love collection. I received a prize from BG when I ordered a warehouse clearance parcel last year. I received the 12x12 papers, some chipboard alphabets, embellishments and a chipboard album last week. It took me ages to get this card together - such a simple sketch and so hard to pick the elements to go with the sketch. Here is my card along with the Retro Sketch #48. Thanks for dropping by!



Ingredients:
Cardstock - Neenah
Paper - Basic Grey True Love
Stamps - Darkroom Door Numbers, Hero Arts Find Joy
Ink - Hero Arts Wet Cement and Royal Red
Others - BG True love stickers and embellishments, MT Washi tape, Fiskars Notebook punch

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cecilia I love your take on this sketch. It looks amazing. I love everything about this gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! What a great idea to stamp the numbers with the sentiment. Pinning this one for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It may have taken ages, but the results are fantastic! Thanks for joining us at retro sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...