Saturday 23 February 2013

Card for Ruby

Finally, I'm trying to get back into the swing of blogging again! All my Chinese New Year activities are nearly all over now and I'm way behind in card making. I have a baby card to share which I have been dying to make since the baby was born two weeks ago! I wanted to use the lovely papers from Basic Grey's True Love Collection with the current Retro Sketch challenge. I'm also entering this card into Basic Grey's Challenge 88 - Anything Goes and Simon Says Stamp - Use An Arrow challenge (background paper).Thanks for dropping by!





Ingredients:
Cardstock - Neenah Solar White and Dessert Storm
Paper - Basic Grey True Love 12x12
Stamp - Kaisercraft
Ink - Hero Arts Red Royal
Others - Enamel brads from My Minds Eyes, Twine from The Twinery, ribbon, True Love chipboard letters, buttons and tag

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful use of the sketch! I love the babies name on that sweet tag - perfectly highlighted with the striped ribbon! Thanks for joining us at retrosketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! LOVE these colors! :) Thanks for joining us in the "Arrow" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, Cecilia! I love the added ribbons and layering! So glad that you stopped by my blog and entered the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! Love the design. Thank you so much for joining us on Basic Grey Challenges and good luck. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...