Saturday 23 March 2013

Pattern Play 2

I struggled with the Ombre challenge on Moxie Fab World until I saw a card posted by Jennifer McGuire on the Online Class - Pattern Play on Day 2. This is the card I came up with inspired by Jennifer's technique of embossing on patterned paper. I am submitting this card to:
- Moxie Fab World Card Creations Ombre Challenge
- Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger - Elegant Emerald
- A Blog Named Hero - Freestyle Challenge
Thanks for dropping by!




Ingredients:
Cardstock - Neenah Solar White, Core'Dinations Card
Paper - Basic Grey Sweet Thread
Stamps - Hero Arts CL661, CG244
Ink - Tim Holtz Pine Needles, Versamark
Die - MFT DieNamics Fishtail STAX
Others - Clear EP, Kaisercraft rhinestones, seam binding, Hemptique Hemp

7 comments:

  1. Awesome Cecilia. Just beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful!!! (I think I need to get that Damask background stamp....)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the richness and the addition of gems:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cecilia! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colors! And I've always loved that stamp! Thanks for playing along at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Cecilia! Thanks also for linking this up to the Ombre Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun there as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...