Thursday 5 September 2013

Casing Kathy Racoosin



I was very excited when I saw this week's Case Study Challenge. The Case card is beautifully painted along with Kathy Racoosin's card. I usually don't do a lot of colouring and I have very limited Copic markers. When I finally received my prize this year from Australian Simply Cards from Cardmaker of the Year competition, I was very excited to receive a set of Ciao Copic markers. I have only used the black marker so far! So tonight I decided to give it a go after being inspired by Kathy. Here is my card made with the limited number of markers in the set. I used Kathy's white dots technique to highlight the petals. I'm submitting this to the Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger - Honouring Ombre challenge as well. Thanks for dropping by!























Ingredients
Neenah Solar white, Express Card for Copics, Momento Tuxedo Black, Hero Arts Striped Flower and It's Your Day CL661, Copics markers, POSCA marker, Kaisercraft pearls and rhinestones.

8 comments:

  1. this is just awesome Cecilia, Love the colours you chose and of course, all those wonderful white dots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Lovely use of the sketch using the dots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Cecelia, on the well-deserved HM honor from Case Study! Your card is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on being in Top 3, Cecilia. I love your big bold flower; those white dots make a perfect match with that beautiful center.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on shout out - I love the white hi lights on the petals. Have fun with your copics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't know how I missed this one - CONGRATS on the Top 3!!! Love the pops of white :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...