Sunday 13 October 2013

Published!

I've been a bit absent lately from the blog world. It's just been too busy the last week with a lot of things all happening at once. A recent submission of mine to Paper Crafts Magazine's last paper edition is out! So finally, I can show it! You can find my card in the Sketch Category on page 25 of the magazine.

Paper Crafts November/December 2013, page 25

This is the second card I submitted for the same sketch category, but didn't get selected. I'm submitting this card to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Use a rubber stamp. Thanks for dropping by!


Ingredients
Card 1
Neenah Desert Storm, Basic Grey Aspen Frost 6x6, Basic Grey Aspen Frost Die Cut Shapes, Red ribbon,  Kaisercraft rhinestones, Tim Holtz Regal Embossing folder

 Card 2
Neenah Natural white cardstock, Kaisercraft Turtle Dove 6x6, Kaisercraft Turtle Dove Collections, Tim Holtz Christmas Carol stamp, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Gathered Twigs, Kaisercraft rhinestone


4 comments:

  1. Great cards Cecilia. Well done on getting one published.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Cecilia! Fabulous card - I do like the first one much better, but I am just not much of a vintage person...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are gorgeous!! A BIG Congrats on your publication!! Keep up the great work!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your pub, Cecilia...I'm looking forward to getting my copy! Both cards are so beautiful, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...