Tuesday 14 January 2014

Feathers Wedding Card!

I have a few weddings coming up and when I saw this sketch on CAS(E) this Sketch, I knew what I wanted to do. I white embossed the WPlus9 Fanciful Feathers stamp on vellum and fussy cut the two feathers (I don't have the die). I then decided to use a cream card stock rather than a white as the white on feather looked yellow against the white card. I also embossed the edge and sentiment in gold and added a strip of wash tape. I'm adding this card to Stamploration's January Feathers Challenge. Thanks for dropping by!



Ingredients:
Neenah Natural White and Solar White, Vellum, MT Tape, White and Gold Embossing Powder, Versamark, WPlus9 Fanciful Feathers and Fresh Cut Florals and gold ribbon.

5 comments:

  1. What a delicate card! This would be perfect for our current challenge at STAMPlorations, here's the link if you want to join: http://stamplorations.blogspot.fi/2014/01/january-challenge-stamps-feathers.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty!!! Love those feathers embossed on vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty Cecilia. The white on the vellum is delightful

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so GORGEOUS!!! So loving your card Cecilia :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so elegant, Cecilia. The cream goes so well with the gold! Thanks so much for joining us at STAMPlorations!

    ~Shery

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...