Saturday 5 July 2014

My first wine label card

When I first joined the Hero Arts Flickr group two years ago, I was amazed with the talented ladies in the group. I also loved Jacqueline's cards and her unique wine label cards. I was lucky enough recently to be a recipient of some of these French wine labels and could not wait to ink them up. After a bit of thought and planning (I really wanted the label to be the 'hero' of the card), this is what I came up with. This was made with a bit of fun and not for any challenge at all! I hope I did the wine label justice! I still have a few more to play with! The stamps and inks I used are listed below.




2 comments:

  1. You made a gorgeous card with this wine label!
    p.s. thank you for your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done Cecilia. Love how you framed the label.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...