Sunday 11 January 2015

Colourful Card Corner

This is my late entry for the Papertrey Ink Make It Monday #196 - Colourful Card Corners. I followed Danielle's video, but used distress inks (Tattered Rose, Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserve, Bundled Sage and Mowed Lawn) instead as I don't have a big range of PTI dye inks. Here is my card, the card corner is flipped to the bottom (accidentally placed the stamp the wrong way up). I used a combination of three PTI stamp sets for this card, and I'm not sick of water colouring yet! Thanks for dropping by!



3 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Cecilia. Love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combination of stamps that you used and how that flower just pops off the page. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, so pretty. That rose is amazing!
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...