Saturday 3 January 2015

Winnie and Walter First Birthday Challenge 2

I'm on a roll here. Got a bit of time and love inking up my neglected stamps! This one is for two challenges:
- Winnie and Walter First Birthday Challenge - Mood Board
- Fusion First Anniversary Challenge
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
I used my new MFT Dienamics Blueprints 13 set to create the background pieces. The sentiment and stars are from Winnie and Walter, the flower is Memory Box (I think). I've incorporated elements from the two trigger photos to create the card. Thanks for dropping by!!



Winnie and Walter Mood Board

5 comments:

  1. Love the gold and soft colors!! The use of vellum and dies is awesome, Cecilia! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty!! I love the vellum! Thanks for joining in on my mood board challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous card, absolutely LOVE that vellum and such a clever take the FUSION sketch! love this! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very pretty! Love the gold on the vellum! Thank you so much for joining the Anything Goes Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo pretty, love all the details!
    Thanks for helping us celebrate Fusion's one Year Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...