Thursday 24 September 2015

Runway Inspired #92 Giles

When I saw the photo inspiration on Runway Inspired Challenge this week, I knew exactly what I wanted to do. The stamp I used is from Hero Arts/Basic Grey (one of my favourites) stamped onto watercolour paper and painted with Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolour paints. I left the background unpainted so that it is like the photo. I added the sentiment and also some coloured sequins to the card. Nowadays I tend to start off with two cards, just in case one of them does not work out. Both worked out fine and I had two cards made at the same time!






2 comments:

  1. Very pretty cards. Love your watercolouring. Great take on Runway Inspired Challenge. Thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! The colors and layout are so pretty! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...