Thursday 26 November 2015

More Christmas Cards!

I think I have enough Christmas cards made by now! Current count is 51! Here are some great ideas for doing a quick card after being inspired by Jennifer McGuire. I made some last week and did some more with the same design but using brighter colours this time.  The small stamps are from Hero Arts, sentiments from Hero Arts and Winnie and Walter and the glitter tape from American Crafts. I love the glitter tape and have been using them for a lot of my Christmas cards this year!! I'm adding this to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes.






1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards! Such a wonderful design!! Love all of the colors!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...