Tuesday 30 August 2016

Colour Crush

As mentioned in a previous blog, I attended the Paperific Expo on the weekend. I sometimes book a class and as it was a last minute decision to go, I didn't intend to attend a class. As it turned out, there was an available spot in one of the mixed media classes on watercolours. I have two cards to share that I made at the class with Beck BT using the Tinby Color Crush powders. Here are the cards I made using the Indigoblu butterfly stamp, with diluted ink brushed onto the stamp, first and second generation. I'm linking up to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - It's Hip to be Square.

Materials used:
Colours - Tinby Designs Color Crush powders
Stamps - Indigoblu stamps, Winnie and Walter sentiment
Dies - Winnie and Walter sentiment, Lil Inkers Stitched squares



Second generation stamping with Color Crush watercolours

2 comments:

  1. hello cecilia! these are adorable, luv the watercolor background...stunning! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are GORGEOUS! I must give this a try when my studio is up and running again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...