Wednesday 28 September 2016

Stencil Love

I recently purchased some new Distress Inks and I've decided to use them as a background for my card. After sponging them on a card, I applied Ranger Texture paste over the Hero Arts Bold Floral stencil. I let it dry overnight before added the sentiment on vellum. I liked the way the paste has absorbed the background colours. I'm adding this card to A Blog Named Hero's Texture challenge. I'm also adding this card to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes. I've got a few male birthdays coming up soon, have to put my thinking cap on with what to make!! Thanks for dropping by!

For this card, I've used:
Inks - Distress Inks Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch, Cracked Pistachio and Carved Pumpkin, Versamark
Stencil - Hero Arts Bold Floral
Stamp - Hero Arts Happy Stamp and Cut
Die - Lil Inkers Stitched Circles
Others - Hero Arts Silver EP, glitter tape and sequins





4 comments:

  1. Very pretty Cecilia. I love the way the paste takes up the colours of the distress ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!! You really captured the essence of the Texture challenge for the A Blog Named Hero Challenge and managed to make a glorious card in the process. Thank you so much for joining us this month and sure hope you will come back next month for our geometric challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty. Love how you used the stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty! love the soft colors!! Thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...