Tuesday 11 April 2017

Happy 50th Birthday in Paris

I have another shaker card to share which I made at our Craft Retreat last month. The background was inked with Distress Oxides with some Perfect Pearls mist and white paint splashed on top. The glimmer on the background is better in real life. The rest of the card was constructed with dies from MFT and Simon Says Stamp. I added the '50' when I got back as I wanted to use it for a 50th birthday card. The full list of materials used are listed below. I'm adding this to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Happy Birthday Challenge. Thank you for dropping by!

Materials:
Dies: MFT Paris Skyline and Numbers, Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle Die
Card: Kaisercraft Glitter card
Inks: Distress Oxides Broken China and Vintage Photo, Perfect Pearls Mist, White paint
Sequins: Assorted sources


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...