Thursday 22 June 2017

A feminine 60th birthday card

We had double 60th celebrations at work this week. I made this card inspired by the colours of the current Altenew June inspiration challenge. I ended up making two cards as I was not happy with the darker colours of the first card. I thought I would share both cards but I prefer the lighter one! The first card was made by stamping with distress inks and I brushed the colours into the background and overstamp with black ink afterwards. The second card was made by stamping the images in black first and then colouring the background with distress inks. Both cards were A5 size. Thanks for dropping by!

Materials:
Stamps - Altenew Wild Hibiscus, Winnie and Walter Happy Everything
Dies - MFT Big Numbers
Inks - Distress Inks Picked Raspberry, Tea Dye, Worn Lipstick and Ripe Persimmon
Other - Ranger Liquid Pearls





1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...